A once a month yoga class held the first Sunday of every month at SALT in Kaka’ako. A one hour class followed by a catered brunch from one of the awesome restaurants in Kaka’ako all included as part of your class ticket.
Yoga Studio Category: Yoga Studio
Yoga is the beautiful practice that not only brings perfect balance on all levels, body, mind, and soul; but also keeps us attuned to the very source at all times. The Hatha Yoga process, when used properly, is a perfect vehicle to make this a reality. Some of the other benefits are a sense of greater joy, freedom, and well-being – the true definition of health. You’re not just removing painful symptoms in the body or crippling patterns, but truly acquiring a more permanent state of harmonious living that lasts.
At Aloha Yoga Kula, we are here to facilitate this as a living, actual experience and to serve the students in whatever personal needs they may have. We invite you to come practice with us here in Kailua and enjoy the radiance of life through the beauty of yoga.
Aloha Yoga Kula’s two Kailua yoga studios offer sweet open-door garden settings with rich, creative classes. Our experienced, devoted teachers provide skilled hands on adjustments and personal attention to nurture your individual yoga practice.
* Over 40 classes for all levels, including Vinyasa I & II, Gentle Yoga, Yoga Basics, Restorative Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Absolute Beginners Yoga, Kids Yoga, Astanga & Yin Yoga.
* 200-hour Yoga Alliance-registered teacher training
* Teachers with over 20 years of experience
* Lots of free parking
* Free equipment provided (mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, etc.)
* Walk-in classes (no pre-registration necessary)
* Only $10 per class (sorry, no credit cards)
- Contact Person: Brigitte SnyderPhone: 808-772-3520Address: 38 Kaneohe Bay Dr
United StatesIsland(s): OahuTypes Of Yoga:
Hatha Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Yoga Basics, Vinyasa Yoga, Senior Stretch, Very Gentle Yoga, Kid / Family Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Ashtanga