Yes! you get a $3,500 value for FREE! You will get your yoga teacher training certificate with Yoga Alliance, provided you pass the course. You will be trained by Dorian Wright and Coco Zhang, two of Oahu’s premier yoga teachers with a combined 50 years of experience. If you are chosen for this scholarship you will must comply with the following training guidelines:
- Class sessions – 11:00am – 5:00PM Saturday Power Yoga Hawaii – Piikoi – June 4,11,18,25 July 2,9,16,23,30
- Class sessions – 12:30am – 4:30pm Sunday Power Yoga Hawaii – Kahala – June 5,12,19,25 July 3,10,17,24,31
- 7:30p – 8:30p Meditation Piikoi – June 5,12,19,25 July 3,10,17,24,31
- Must attend 5 classes a week – 57 hours of Power, 27 hours of Bahkti, 9 hours of Meditation, 13 hours of Restorative
- For more details go to – http://poweryogahawaii.com/2016-teacher-training.html
In addition to adhering to all the requirements to pass and receive your 200 hour yoga certification, the chosen candidate will also make available for YogaHawaiiMagazine.com on camera interviews, special video- taping sessions and weekly written essays of their experience. YogaHawaiiMagazine.com will be sharing your journey with Hawaii and Hawaii will see, feel and witness what goes into a 200 RYT teacher training class.
How to Apply- Deadline to apply is May 25, 2016 –
Submit an essay (less than 1000 words) and/or submit a youtube video and tell us why we should choose you for this scholarship. In your email to us, we will need the following information.
- High School
- College if any
Send your information to info@YogaHawaiiMagazine.com. Deadline is Wednesday May 25, 2016 to submit.