We are looking for a select group of yoga instructors to interview for an article for our next issue. We have and will continue to cover full time yoga teachers, but there are part-time yoga teachers who teach yoga and have full time jobs in a completely different field. If you or know of a yoga teacher who has a legitimate full time job, we want to talk to them. Contact us and Mahalo!
Classified Category: Classifieds
We are looking for your story of how yoga has helped you off the mat. People from all walks come to yoga for so many reasons – to relieve stress, get over an ex, deal with a family death, get healthy, stay active, get in shape and the list goes on…YogaHawaiiMagazine.com want to hear your story in your words!
Depending on the story you give us, we at YogaHawaiiMagazine.com want to share your story to show the power of yoga working it’s magic right here in Hawaii. If you interested here are the details –
1. Write your story with less than 1,000 words
2. Please provide your name and the area you live. Please send us a picture or picture(s) or stay anonymous that’s your call…just be a local Hawaii resident.
3. YogaHawaiiMagazine.com will compensate the stories WE USE with little presents of our appreciation. We thank you in advance for your contribution.
4. Please note that we have a staff editor that may help in editing your piece with your final approval.
5. Please send your article and attachments to YogaHawaiiMagazine@gmail.com
Please note that should you submit your story and picture, you are agreeing that YogaHawaiiMagazine.com has the right to use all information you send us.
Mahalo and Namaste,